Skinny Mini Watermelon Cakes
A delicious 4th of July recipe!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 39
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 63g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 small watermelon
- 2 cups cool whip
- Using a chef's knife, slice a small portion of the watermelon rind off. Use the flat edge to stabilize the watermelon on a cutting board.
- Slice the watermelon in 2" thick slices.
- Using a 3" biscuit cutter, cut small rounds out of the slices of watermelon.
- Place a dollop of Cool Whip onto each round and sprinkle with nonpareils. Serve.
Adapted from Delish
Custom Kinetics http://customkinetics.com/