Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 400
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 30g
Total Carbohydrates 117g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Cooked Farro
- Mixed greens and kale
- Half of an avocado, sliced
- Carrot ribbons (shaved with a vegetable peeler)
- Roasted fingerling potatoes
- Roasted spiralized golden beets*
- Assorted roasted or grilled veggies: cauliflower, bell peppers and zucchini
- Raw radishes
- Blueberry lavender Thrive bar, cut into pieces (optional)
- Avocaco oil
- Hemp seeds
- Prepare everything and arrange into your bowl. *If you don't have a spiralizer, simply peel and cut the golden beet into cubes and roast with some extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with some avocado oil and sprinkle on the hemp seeds and pepitas and drizzle on your favorite salad dressing, or my tahini dressing. Enjoy!
Adapted from Hip Foodie Mom
Custom Kinetics http://customkinetics.com/