Blueberry Greek Yogurt Truffles
With only three ingredients, these are SO easy to make! Customize them by using your favorite flavor of Greek yogurt.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 426
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrates 83g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ½ c dark chocolate chips
- ¼ c blueberry nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on HIGH for 20-second intervals, stirring well between each, until the chocolate is melted. (Mine took 3-4 pulses.) Let the chocolate cool for 5 minutes. Gently fold in the yogurt. Refrigerate for at least 25 minutes, or until it firms up but is still shapeable.
- Add the cocoa powder to a small bowl, and line a small baking sheet with wax paper. Remove the chocolate mixture from the refrigerator.
- Working with a teaspoon of the chocolate mixture at a time, shape into a ball and roll in the cocoa powder. Place onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chocolate mixture, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Adapted from Amy's Healthy Baking
Custom Kinetics http://customkinetics.com/