Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 37
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 32g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 chicken breasts (baked and cut up)
- 1 can reduced sodium crushed tomatoes
- 5 carrots, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 zucchinis, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic chopped
- 2-3 sweet potatoes chopped
- 2 tbsp Basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- Chili flakes- to taste
- Paprika- to taste
- 8 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup noodles (optional)
- Add garlic and onions to a lightly oiled pan over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add carrots, zucchini, and sweet potatoes and sauté for 5-10 min (or until carrots start to soften)
- Add broth, tomatoes, and all seasonings.
- Bring to a simmer until the sweet potatoes can be pierced with a fork (about 10 min)
- While simmering, add noodles (cooked according to packaging) - noodles are optional
- Add precooked chicken last and let simmer for 5 min, or until warmed through.
- Ready to serve
- Noodles are optional
- Pre-cooking the chicken reduces prep time
Custom Kinetics http://customkinetics.com/