Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 590
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 19g
Monounsaturated Fat 33g
Total Carbohydrates 125g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce (sub tamari for gluten-free)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8oz pkg tempeh, diced into small pieces
- 6 large carrots, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, chopped into eights
- 1 delicata squash, halved + seeds removed + chopped (skin on)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped (plus 1-2 sprigs for garnish)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Whisk together maple syrup, tahini, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic in a large bowl. Add tempeh and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Place carrots, onion, squash, and rosemary in a 9x13inch baking dish. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper, tossing to combine. Roast for 35 minutes.
- Remove veggies from oven. Add tempeh and marinade, stirring to combine.
- Bake for another 20-25 minutes, or until veggies are cooked to your liking. Garnish with more chopped rosemary prior to serving.
Adapted from Hummusapien
Custom Kinetics http://customkinetics.com/