Snacking is great. I mean, who doesn't love eating a snack between meals? Some snacks are good for you and help you power through your day while others... let's just say that they hold you back from reaching your goals. One of our favorite recipe sites that we use at home is Green Lite Bites. There are tons of different meals, snacks, desserts, and so much more more always posted on the site. Here's one of our favorite snacks and so easy to make!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 256
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 20g
Total Carbohydrates 54g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 California avocado, cubed
- 1 large vine ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Handful of cilantro, chopped (~1/4 cup packed)
- Handful of chives, chopped (~1/8 cup chopped)
- Juice of 1 lime
- healthy pinch of salt
- Put everything in a bowl and toss.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips
Custom Kinetics http://customkinetics.com/