Snickerdoodle Energy Balls
These easy Snickerdoodle Energy Balls are made in a blender and then rolled in a cinnamon coconut sugar crust. They taste just like snickerdoodle cookies and are the perfect breakfast, post workout snack or late night treat.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1681
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 53g
Monounsaturated Fat 91g
Total Carbohydrates 291g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1½ cups regular oats
- ½ cup dry pitted dates
- ⅓ cup Simple Truth almond butter
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth raw honey
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- To a food processor add regular oats, dates, almond butter, ground flaxseed, ground cinnamon and vanilla extract. Blend until finely diced.
- Next add in melted coconut oil, honey and water. Blend until the mixture starts to get sticky. (if you need to add more water to make them bind together you can, this is just the amount I used.)
- Roll into 1" balls and place on a parchment paper.
- To a small bowl add coconut sugar and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon. Mix together.
- Roll the energy balls in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Eat right away or store in ziplock bag in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Adapted from Joyful Healthy Eats
Custom Kinetics http://customkinetics.com/