Sriracha-Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
A healthier alternative to Buffalo Chicken Bites, these Sriracha-Buffalo Cauliflower Bites will be a party favorite!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 362
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 23g
Total Carbohydrates 44g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 8 cups 1½-inch cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl.
- Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl.
- Roast the cauliflower until it's starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, sriracha to taste, butter and lemon juice in the large bowl.
- Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.
Custom Kinetics http://customkinetics.com/