Watermelon Dessert Pizza
This refreshing watermelon dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon crust. Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 61
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 354g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large round slices watermelon (about 1 inch thick), cut from the center of the melon
- ⅔ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup halved blackberries
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves
- Combine yogurt, honey and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Spread ¼ cup yogurt mixture over each slice of watermelon.
- Cut each slice into 8 wedges.
- Top with strawberries, blackberries and mint.
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (37% daily value)
Adapted from Eating Well
Custom Kinetics http://customkinetics.com/